I have written about Tuttle recently. I was there again last Friday, and whilst I spoke with few people, I was once more amazed and pleased at the breadth of topics people were discussing.
So, mostly as an aide memoire for me rather than a full blown blogpost, I wanted to keep track of the topics of conversations at Tuttle.
On Friday, I had conversations about:
- debt management and the recession
- social media and marketing
- green energy production
- sound environments and installations for children
- political transparency and activism in Northern Ireland
- new media strategies in government departments and quangos
- the nature of social enterprises
- innovation and what governments and universities can do to promote it
and a couple of other things that I meant to scribble down but didn’t.
Variety, as they say, is the spice of life!